Thursday, June 22, 2006

Saskatoon Suspect

Hello everyone. Currently I'm in the process of packing to leave Saskatoon and doing paperwork to graduate from my course so this will likely be a short posting.

Today I spent my day at Global in court as I shadowed the Media coverage of a major local trial. Yesterday I did a live hit and several stories concerning yesterday's Native celebrations, the first time I've ever celebrated the day to any extent. I've enjoyed the past few days and I only wish I'd gotten into the area I'm shadowing now earlier last week.

For those who need to know here are the stats for my trip back to Brandon tomorrow:

Departure Target Between: 3:30 & 4:00pm CST
Arrival Target Between: 10:30 & 11:00pm CDT

I'm hoping to leave and arrive before then, although I'm not confident I'll be able to yet so we'll have to wait and see. Jessica isn't leaving tomorrow, she's staying likely till Saturday so I'll be making the trip on my own. Hopefully I can fit all this crap in my car...

Type Ya'll Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home